la guilde des mandaloriens Index du Forum
la guilde des mandaloriens
Bienvenue sur le forum de la Guilde Des Mandaloriens sur Guild Wars 2.

la guilde des mandaloriens Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: New Facebook Format 2014 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la guilde des mandaloriens Index du Forum -> La Guilde Des Mandaloriens -> La Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
virdygilde

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: New Facebook Format 2014 Répondre en citant

New Facebook Format 2014
> DOWNLOAD

I like it a lot, and cant wait until theyre ALL switched, including my own! Brooks Tiffany Same here. in English from Virginia Tech. After updating, I now do not see where I can add the review tab? Kristeen Smith does this only work for contests? or does it work for other post types? Brooks Tiffany Hi Kristeen, our Contests are our most popular templates, however, we have lots of other types of campaigns: Sales, Social, Lead Capture, and completely custom campaigns. .. Now, I cant figure out how to get back to my personal page without literally typing in facebook.com in the address bar and starting over. Facebook said it will start rolling out the changes this week. Other than that I think it is a good design. When I share it says posting as yourself. This has been going on for days now. And a bunch of places in between. I imagine each page has its own unique issues when it gets updated (thus the slow roll out) Im putting mine to the test right now. I think if they decide to bring it back, itll be revamped to use measurements that more accurately reflect its namesake. Lastly, Facebook is also adding a new Pages to Watch feature in the Page Insights tool. Popular Stories How to ask customers for reviews (and actually get them) Digital advertising in 2018: 5 trends to watch 5 Yelp Facts Business Owners Should Know (But Most Dont) Related Topics Channel: Social Media MarketingFacebookFacebook: PagesFeatures & AnalysisSocial Media Marketing We're listening. News Conference TNW NYC Index TQ Deals Answers TNW X News Conference New York Index TQ Deals Answers TNW X Contact Jobs Advertise Team About Latest Insights Distract Full stack Investing 2.0 Have a cookie TNW uses cookies to personalize content and ads to make our site easier for you to use. On top of that, when considering chronological material, seeing everything laid out in a straight line makes it much easier to consume, rather than jumping back and forth between two columns. Have Camera Will Travel - Travel PhotographyDavid Coleman PhotographyReviews & Tips Gear Reviews Memory Cards Travel Tripods Images on Social Media WordPress for Photographers Lightroom GoPro Places Asia + Myanmar (Burma) Laos Vietnam Thailand Japan Antarctica Africa + Tanzania Climbing Kilimanjaro African Safari Americas + Mexico Guatemala Caribbean Chile Argentina Granada United States + Washington DC + Cherry Blossoms Panama Canada Europe + Denmark Norway Turkey Belgium Greece United Kingdom + England Wales Czech Republic Austria Portugal Poland Italy Germany France Russia Australia Photos . I really dig this new app layout & menu bar. .. Sections MarTech CMO Social SEM SEO Mobile Analytics Display Email Retail Video Home Submit Follow Us Follow CMO Social SEM SEO Mobile Analytics Display Retail MarTech More Submit Follow SUBSCRIBE Marketing Land IAB 2017 Ad Revenues Mobile advertising at 54% of total The 1-10-100 rule Assessing the impact of poor data on retail Events Attend Marketing Lands conferences MarTech CMO Social SEM SEO Mobile Analytics Display Email Retail Video Home Social Media Marketing Get the most important digital marketing news each day. When you click delete, the dialogue box pops out but clicking both delete or delete and ban user does nothing. Id like the new design if it wasnt for this. The announcement made no mention of tabs, which are currently displayed front and center under brand pages cover photos, like so: Facebook hadnt responded to the question on the thread this afternoon, but one commenter had a plausible explanation: Guessing their thinking, in regards to apps/tabs is that if youre going to want to send people to these, youre doing so with posts + ads. it used to be in the likes tab then you had to drop down a menu to click on pages that like you now it is not there? Pingback: 6 Things You Need To Understand About Facebooks New Business Pages CityBlast() JellyBelly Anyone have any idea why I (as the admin) can no longer post from my personal timeline to my FB page? I keep getting the error msg: (Page name) doesnt allow people to post on their Timeline. CONTACT Connect Licensing & Prints Looking for travel stock photos or prints? I might be able to help. Now Pages are following suit, finally ridding the social network of the format that forced users to scan two columns back and forth while scrolling. Have something to say about this article? Share it with us on Facebook, Twitter or our LinkedIn Group. Facebooks New Page Layout: Streamlining the Look So why did Facebook switch to the new layout? In a blog postback on March 10 they announced A Streamlined Look For Pages, to make it easier for people to find the information they want and help Page admins find the tools they use most. Some of you may have been switched over only to have Facebook revert you back. Is Facebooks angle with this, to create competition among advertisers and businesses? With the ability to track your competitions numbers one can be driven to be more socially engaging. Mike Macey ThinkUp New Media How and where to promote contest across other social platforms, print, etc? What are your suggestions for promoting as a web landing page outside of Facebook (knowing the campaign link works for mobile, web, Fb)? Brooks Tiffany Hi Mike, Emily actually wrote a pretty good blog post about promoting campaigns here > Bronz Body Great Webinar today with Nathan and excited to be a part of the Heyo family. Top Image Credit:Brendan Smialowski/AFP/Getty Images Read next: Edward Snowden addresses SXSW, arguing that his actions were in defense of the US constitution Facebook Share on Facebook (847) Share on Twitter (919) Most popular 1 Here is the leaked white paper for the massive Telegram ICO Mix 2 You think it and a robot sees it: The future is here with mind-reading AI Tristan Greene 3 Kodak is the latest company to jump on blockchain. Tina Reed Johnson Interestingly, I noticed the talking about stat appearing on the new page layout when posting a page link to the page. I think (depending on the privacy settings of the user) you may be able to share those posts to your timeline. Other changes Facebook also announced that it will provide easier access to admin tools, putting links to Activity, Insights and Settings at the top of the page (and apparently replacing the unwieldy admin panel, which is currently accessed by a show/hide toggle). When I post as myself, it goes to Posts to Page, and, I fear, pretty easy to miss! When I share something from my personal page to the biz page, I get the triumphant FB message that it has been shared successfully to the Page 5a02188284
facebook code for texthow to make email address private on facebookcall of duty modern warfare 3 facebook loginfacebook 1.0 for nokiacomo chatear con mis amigos de facebook en msndownload facebook cho dien thoai 5233free hack facebook password no need downloadcan 39;t like in facebookiphone facebook unable to download applicationhow to deactivate your facebook for good

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la guilde des mandaloriens Index du Forum -> La Guilde Des Mandaloriens -> La Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006